Wednesday, December 23, 2015 / by Chad Schwendeman
Are you planning a move to Brainerd, MN and wondering if all your gastronomical needs will be met? This gorgeous city is not only full of beautiful housing options and tons of things to see and do, it also has an impressive array of dining options to choose from. Read on to find out more about the top restaurants in Brainerd in 2015!
1. The Barn – This small, old-timey traditional restaurant is right in the heart of Brainerd lakes, making it a convenient stop for visitors and residents. Famous for its homemade pies, you can find tons of mouth-watering desserts along with lots of savory offerings too! Make sure to try the Maid-Rite sandwich which is made up of seasoned ground beef, sliced onions, mustard, and a fresh, toasted bun.
2. Prairie Bay - If you are looking for haute cuisine and delicious New American style food, the Prairie Bay really delivers. The elaborate menu includes creative plates like the whisky smoked beef brisket, blacked ahi tuna and wilted spinach salad, ruby grapefruit and arugula salad, duck confit on focaccia, tarragon mushroom fusilli, and plenty of other memorable and exciting options!
3. Yesterday’s Gone – This adorable hometown bar and grill is a favorite amongst locals and visitors alike. Whether you just want to play a round of darts and have drinks or you want a burger, some pizza, or a salad, the world is your oyster at Yesterday’s Gone. Along with these meals, you can also snack on onion rings, quesadillas, fritters, nachos, and other delicious treats, ensuring that you have a night full of scrumptious food and fun entertainment.
4. Grizzly’s Grill – Are you in the mood for smoky, wood-fired food and a warm, welcoming ambiance? Grizzly’s Grill is sure to hit the mark. With specials every day, you can drop in to enjoy Wing It Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday or a number of other promotional deals that will make any night out delicious and affordable. Customers rave about the avocado bacon rotisserie sandwich, mango habanero wings, Texas egg rolls, and more!
5. Black Bear Lodge & Saloon – If you are looking for a cozy steakhouse where you can eat all your favorite comfort foods in a casual atmosphere, this is the restaurant for you. With rustic furniture and décor, as well as an enormous stone fireplace, you will enjoy coming here with friends and family or on a romantic night out with your loved one as well. Visitors applaud the wild rice soup and chicken dish, ribs, and beer battered walleye sandwich!
Whether you just bought a home in Brainerd, MN, or you want to scope out the area to see what all the fuss is about, we can help you find what you need. Visit us today to learn more!